All in-stock orders are filled from our store within 24-hours, Monday to Friday.
Refund, returns & cancellation policies:
- All Return Authorisations must be requested in writing.
- A Return Authorisations (RA) Form will be sent with specific instructions required for returning product.
- Return Product cartons must be clearly marked with a Return Authorization number.
- Product must be in the original factory wrapper, with all price tags and labels removed, in saleable condition.
- Our warehouse must receive returns within 30 days from the date the Return Authorisation was issued or the Return Authorisation will be cancelled and not accepted.
- Any product that is returned in a damaged condition (out of its original factory wrap or with damaged packaging) will not be accepted for return and no credit will be given.
- Pilot will only issue credit for products purchased directly from Pilot and for customers whose accounts are current. This credit will be applied to future purchases.
- A replacement order must be placed of equal or greater value.
- Dealer must pay all freight costs for returned products.
- Product must have been purchased within the past 12 months of request.
Pilot agrees to replace or credit all defective videos and DVD’s at no cost.
Pilot will only accept discontinued programmes within 90 days of the discontinued notice.
Pilot will issue credits only to customers whose accounts are current. Credit for each title is based on the invoiced amount including any discounts and promotions. Pilot will not accept deductions on cheques for returns that do not have a credit memo number issued by Pilot.