Celebrating 25 Years!
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Also known as the Emerald Isle, for it's lush green landscapes, Ireland is the land of a thousand welcomes. Although it has been ripped apart by years of political conflict, Ireland is renowned for its hospitality and is proud of its strong spirit of a good time. Ian Wright begins his travels at the spectacular Antrim coast in Northern Ireland. He then travels to Belfast before crossing the border and heading to Dublin, the capital of the republic. Passing through Cobh and Kerry, he then sails on to the Aran Islands, hikes in Conemara and Donegal and finally ends his journey on the wild and remote Tory Islands. along the way...
- Explore Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone
- Join thousands of pilgrims in the footsteps of St Patrick to climb Croagh Patrick
- Wander through the landscapes of Kerry, where the scenery is dotted with Celtic ruins
- Live it up in Dublin - the republics largest cosmopolitan city
- Meet the famous king of Tory Island who makes it his duty to welcome visitors off the boat as they arrive
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide