Celebrating 25 Years!
Globe Trekker ...
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Tokyo is a fascinating city of extremes, blending the old traditions with visions of the future and an extraordinary pace of life. A shock of skyscrapers and neon, it's a gleaming example of Japan's post World War II success. Traveller Ian Wright begins his stay by experiencing the spiritual side of Tokyo at the peace loving Senso-ji temple. After a gentle introduction he throws himself into the pace of the city and discovers some incredible technology and fashion! He then heads to Mount Fuji for a crowded climb to the summit, before ending his trip experiencing the infamous Tokyo nightlife. along the way...
- Enjoy a volcanic spa at the base of Mount Fuji
- Eat a sushi breakfast in the Tsukiji Fish Market
- Explore the hi-tech world of Odaiba's technology centres
- Marvel at the colorful floats of the Aomori Nebuta Festival
- Learn about the Bushido philosophy of the Samurai warriors
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide