Celebrating 25 Years!
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
The 118 islands of French Polynesia are specks in the vast Pacific Ocean. Explorers and pirates came here looking for treasure, but found white sand, palm trees and hula girls. A mix of French culture and Pacific charm, French Polynesia is one of the world's dream tourist destinations. Traveler Ian Wright starts his journey on the legendary island of Bora Bora before flying to Tahiti. From there he heads to the remote outer islands of Tubai and Rangiroa and then west to independent Samoa. After a stopover in Moorea he ends his journey back in Tahiti at the top of Mount Aorai. along the way...
- Judge the Mr. Tahiti contest
- Take part in a Tahitian wedding
- Swim with stingrays in Bora Bora
- Reenact Mutiny on the Bounty on Tubuai Island
- Visit Robert Louis Stevenson's home in Samoa, the inspiration for his famous Treasure Island
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide