Celebrating 25 Years!
FORMAT: REGION-1 DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
A land of untamed highlands, windswept islands and spectacular lochs, Scotland is situated in the North of the British Isles. A millennium of struggle for self-determination has forged a hardy people with a vibrant culture and amazing hospitality. Traveller Megan McCormick begins her journey in Glasgow. After a brief stop on the Isle of Islay she makes her way up the west coast to fish on the Isle of Skye. Her next port of call is the Orkney Islands. She then embarks on the final leg of her journey to the capital city and the spectacular Edinburgh Military Tattoo. along the way...
- Take a lesson on the bagpipes
- Distill whiskey on the Isle of Islay
- Visit the legendary home of the Loch Ness Monster
- Toss the caper at the Highland Games
- Indulge in the culture of the Edinburgh Festival
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide