Celebrating 25 Years!
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
The third largest island in the Caribbean, Jamaica's beauty has become legendary. Best known for its sun-kissed golden beaches and endless parades of color and music, it also boasts some spectacular inland landscapes. Traveller Ian Wright begins his journey in the renowned beach resort of Negril before heading down the coast to Treasure Beach. After a stay in Hope Bay he visits the colonial town of Port Antonio. He then escapes to the solitude of the mountains and ends his journey watching the sunrise from the peak of Blue Mountain.
Along the way:
- Dine with Rastas on curried goat
- Dive off the famous cliffs of Negril
- Cut sugarcane with a machete
- Ride a motorcycle through the Blue Mountains
- Pay your respects at Bob Marley's mausoleum
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide