Celebrating 25 Years!
Globe Trekker ...
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Situated in the heart of Europe, Germany has had a huge impact on the face of Europe. A country of rich history and culture it offers a wealth of vibrant, bustling cities. Outdoor activity is an integral part of German life and its landscape provides wonderful opportunities for cycling, skiing, hiking and mountaineering. Traveller Justine Shapiro's journey starts in Berlin where she learns about Germany's experience during World War II. From there she hitches a ride to Niebull before continuing onto the incredible beaches of Sylt. After a stop in Hamburg, she moves to the grand city of Nuremberg before completing her trip climbing Mount Yenna. along the way...
- See the last remaining section of the Berlin Wall
- Spend the night in a 'Hay Hotel'
- Visit the German birthplace of modern nudism
- Hitch a ride in a hydrogen-driven car
- Find work as a barmaid at the world's most famous beer festival
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide