Celebrating 25 Years!
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Sitting at the edge of continental Europe, England is a tiny island nation which gave birth to an Empire that once ruled half of the world. Today, almost a quarter of the world's population speaks its language. Traveller Ian Wright takes us on a journey through Britain, from the white cliffs of Dover to the stunning coast of Cornwall ending in the Welsh mountain town of Snowdonia. Meanwhile, Justine Shapiro embarks on a historic journey across England exploring its rich past. along the way...
- Experience British eccentricity at the Glastonbury Music Festival
- Visit the Abbey of Whitby which inspired the novel Dracula
- Join a Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour" in Liverpool
- Attend a jousting festival at Berkeley Castle
- Visit the Eden project - the worlds largest greenhouse and home to over 5,000 different plant species
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide