Celebrating 25 Years!
Globe Trekker ...
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Cuba is the largest and least commercialised Caribbean country. The political isolation that has kept tourists away helps keep the culture intact and visitors are spoilt by a vibrant and colonial welcome. Traveler Ian Wright skydives into his Cuban adventure before exploring bustling Havana. Traveling west through the cigar famed Pinar del Rio region he reaches the musical Santiago de Cuba. Traveling onto Haiti through its capital, Port au Prince, he ends his journey at the spectacular Citadel in Cap Haitien. along the way...
- Discover the sound of Rumba in the back streets of Havana
- Visit a Cuban cigar factory
- Experience rodeo in Camaguey - the Wild West of Cuba
- Visit the Che Guevara University
- Witness a voodoo ceremony in Haiti
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide