FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide - This bundle contains episodes: OUTBACK AUSTRALIA and SYDNEY CITY GUIDE!
There is nowhere on the planet quite like Australia. It has lured people from all over the globe with its amazing scenery and wildlife, laid back lifestyle and some of the best beaches in the world. There is so much to see in Australia that many people just can't stop going back again and again. These 2 best selling Globe Trekker DVD titles makes a perfect trip planning guide, or an armchair tour of the life of sunshine down under... Disc 1 + 2: Traveller Ian Wright explores Outback Australia, one of the most sparse and rugged landscapes on Earth, before checking out the vibrant cities and glorious beaches of the South East. Meanwhile Megan McCormick visits the lush rainforests and the stunning Barrier Reef in Queensland, while Estelle Bingham travels to Perth, Adelaide and beyond to discover South West Australia. Disc 2: Sydney is the gateway to Australia, a vibrant and cosmopolitan city built around a beautiful natural harbour, overlooking the South Pacific. Globe Trekker traveller Justine Shapiro spends a week discovering the cities famous modern landmarks and discovering its traditional and often overlooked past. along the way...
- Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Take a hike in the Blue Mountains
- See a performance at the Sydney Opera House
- Party at the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
- Hang-glide over the golden beaches of Byron Bay
- Camp on Fraser Island, the world's biggest sand island
- Meet koalas, wombats and kangaroos at a wildlife sanctuary
- Admire Uluro (Ayers Rock), a sacred site to the Aboriginal people
- Dive among the colorful corals and amazing wildlife of the Great Barrier Reef
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide