FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide - Contains episodes: France (2 shows) and Paris!
These 2 best-selling Globe Trekker DVD titles makes a perfect trip planning guide, or an armchair introduction to the food, romance, and landscapes of divine France. Situated on the Western edge of Europe, the outside world has always had a love affair with France. Synonymous with food, style and romance, few nations of its size can offer visitors such a variety of spectacular sights, scenery and culture. Christina Chang explores the South of France, starting in in Bordeaux, traveling through Arles, Marseilles and Lourdes. She ends her journey in Monaco, on the beaches of the Riviera. Meanwhile, traveller Justine Shapiro starts her journey in Northern France on the beaches of Normandy. Travelling East through the vineyards of Champagne, she then explores Brittany and Somme. Justine begins her stay in Paris learning the secrets of French haute cuisine. She takes in the sites on foot before enjoying a traditional Parisian cabaret. After an expensive shopping trip she spends her final day taking in the famous galleries and museums ending at the Louvre, home of the Mona Lisa. along the way...
- Experience wine therapy in Bordeaux
- Take a canoe trip down the Dordogne River
- Celebrate Bastille Day in vibrant Marseilles
- Enjoy the gourmet taste of escargot - otherwise know as snails
- Join a pilgrimage to the world famous landmark, Mont St. Michael
- Learn to cook at the Ecole Le Cordon Bleu
- Visit one of Paris's many African communities
- Visit Disneyland Paris
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide