Celebrating 25 Years!
Globe Trekker ...
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
China's capital Beijing is located in the northeast of this vast country, divided into north and south by Chang'an Avenue, and into east and west by the Forbidden City and Tianaman Square. Beijing's vibrant mix of ancient monument's and bustling modern life make it an intriguing destination. Traveler Megan McCormick begins her journey at the infamous Tiananmen Square, the former stage of the Cultural Revolution rallies. From here she travels to the Forbidden City, kept out of bounds for 500 years. She ends her journey at Beijing's Ice Lantern Festival amidst a colorful fiesta of ice and light. along the way..
- Admire the beautiful gardens and stunning frescoes of the Lama Temple
- Try scorpion from a local street vendor
- Sightsee by bike - Beijing's favorite mode of transport
- Experience a traditional Chinese massage
- Take a hike along the Great Wall of China
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide