Celebrating 25 Years!
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Join Our Globe Trekker travelers as we explore the coffee lands of the world.
From Latin America, the Caribbean, Middle East, Africa, Asia and beyond, coffee is cultivated in mainly developing countries famed for their rich cultures and spectacular landscapes, which include cool hills perfect for growing the world's favorite bean.
For Globe Trekker's Coffee Trails, we have handpicked a selection of classic episodes with action packed adventures that journey into these fascinating regions:
- Puerto Rico, with Zay Harding. We visit the annual coffee festival.
- Ethiopia, with Ian Wright. We take part in a traditional coffee tasting ceremony.
- Honduras and El Salvador, with Brianna Barnes. We visit a coffee plantation.
- Cuba, with Bobby Chinn. We visit a coffee roasting house.
- Java and Sumatra, with Megan McCormack
- Kenya, with Estelle Bingham
- Columbia and Panama, with Megan McCormack
- Costa Rica and Nicaragua, with Neil Gibson
Coffee Trails also includes (8 page booklet):
Coffee tasting notes for deeper insights of our featured destinations and other coffee lands of the world by coffee roaster and social entrepreneur, Dean Cycon.
Runtime: 480 minutes!
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide