Celebrating 25 Years!
Globe Trekker ...
FORMAT: REGION-FREE DVD - Plays anywhere worldwide
Argentina is the world's eighth largest country, and one of remarkable variety. The magnificent desolation of Patagonia and the High Andes contrast dramatically with the urban frenzy of Buenos Aires, one of the world's largest and most cosmopolitan cities. Traveler Justine Shapiro begins her adventure in Iguaz ', before traveling west to Jujuy. After an incredible train journey to Salta she continues south to the capital Buenos Aires. She ends her journey at the southern extreme of the country amidst the incredible scenery of the Parque Nacional de Los Glaciares. Along the way:
- Visit the incredible Iguaz ' Falls, almost a mile wide
- Catch the Train To The Stars, one of the most spectacular railway journeys in Latin America
- Spend a day with the Gauchos, the amazing Argentine cowboys
- Learn to Tango and party in Buenos Aires
- Visit Perito Moreno Glacier at the tip of Latin America
Runtime: 52 minutes per program
Region Free DVD - plays in any DVD player worldwide